Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

Trying to find a way to help..

Hi there, I wanted to find a way to help this beautiful new mom, as a mom myself her story and what she is going through has really touched my heart. I've set up an event for her through Thirty-One products, which I sell, and for every item purchased I will donate 20% of the cost of the product to Leslie. Just click on the link and select shop now. It's as easy as that. This will be a great way to... get a head start on your holiday shopping and to also give a helping hand. If anyone has any questions feel free to email me. And please pass this link around to your friends.

Leslie, at just 29 years of age, was diagnosed with AML (Leukemia) on September 21, 2011.... near the end of her pregnancy. The same day, she had her son (Ayden). 
Leslie is fighting for her life and we are here to support her :) 
TO MAKE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION ONLINE TO "LESLIE'S FUND": http://www.everribbon.com/r/lesliesfund 

OR please shop at the link below.  20% of all sales go to Leslie.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment