Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

My computer needs an exorcism

Can I please say how much I HATE getting up at five am every day. But, once I get Rob off to work I do enjoy the solitude. I play on the computer, drink my coffee, do my facebook stalking.
yes I stalk you, and I also make fun of you, often.

I try really hard not to get back on the computer the rest of the day unless it's naptime. And I really shouldn't even at nap time. I should be cleaning. Why does facebook, pinterest, scarymommy, and my email suck me in so bad?? I swear the devil lives in my computer. He says "come to me, waste some time, don't do those dishes it's boring!"
And so the five minutes I allow myself turns into the entire naptime. When I very well could have gotten some work done.
I fail. Starting today I'm going to stay off the computer ALLLL day until tonight's bed time.
I will let you know how it goes around seven.
What will I do without Pinterest?? Where will I get my ideas?? My brain you say?? That's crazy talk.
Here I go......
Shutting down now....
No you hang up first..
ok, I'm going..
Don't say I didn't warn you...





bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment