Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Office in a Box!

Monday I posted a picture on Instagram of my "office in a box". I had several people ask what was in it. So here is a breakdown of the box that keeps me sane. Backstory, I am not organized. I DESPERATELY want to be organized but it never works out. So although I have an office/desk in a corner, it's always messy and I can never find anything. Hence the reason I've started keeping everything I need in this Your Way Cube. It's mobile and small enough to keep organized without becoming overwhelmed. You'll notice that it's not just Thirty One stuff in this box, for me there is no separation between job and home. It's all meshed together because it's easier for me that way. If I have too many "systems" I get confused and again overwhelmed.

So here goes!

"What's in the box??"


















We'll start with the big picture, this is my "office in a box". It is a Thirty One Your Way Cube with a Fold N File inside. 

A. Document holder, I keep this stocked and ready to walk out of the house or to a party at all times. 
It has: order forms, recruiting fliers, special fliers, and catalogs. 
B. Various envelopes for mailing catalogs, invites, minis, whatevs. 
C. Hostess packets stocked and ready to go at all times.
D. My fabulous stamp from Dear Madaline Designs
I stamp catalogs, minis, my kid, my dog, anything that will sit still. 
Because I don't use business cards, I stamp my mini catalogs and
pass them out like candy. 
E. Welcome to the Team notecards
F. Labels of various sizes. I use labels to stamp my catalogs. 
Keeps it from smearing and let's me choose where I want it to go.
(on the front over the jean skirt)
G. My weekly planner from Dear Madaline Designs.
H. Extra order forms
I. Extra catalogs. 
























What's in my Fold N File? 
Usually I pull this out and throw it in an Organizing Utility Tote when I'm going to a party. Sometimes if I've been lazy and the Fold N File isn't stocked I'll grab the whole cube. But I try to avoid doing that if possible. 

a. Order forms
b. Recruiting fliers
c. Monthly special fliers
d. Completed parties, order forms, order print outs, any notes I've taken. 
e. The Princess's artwork
f. Grocery store receipts. 
(coming soon to the files, business receipts. I ran out of files.)
g. My planner. It holds my entire life. 
h. Pretty tape for mailing. 
i. My timeless beauty bag containing all of my many notecards and stamps. 
j. Extra mini catalogs
k. Small prizes for parties and hostesses, key fobs, nail files, rosette clips. 
l. My thank you cards that I attach to the pink bags, also from Dear Madaline Designs
m. Pretty paper clips for my planner
n. My Square reader

So there you have it! My "office in a box"! 

How do you keep your life organized? I'm always looking for new ways to do things!

No comments:

Post a Comment