Image Map

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guide to being a good wife..

If you will notice the link directly to your right, it is a guide to being a SAHM. The feminist in you will probably hate it. But if you really think about it, you will realize these are things you should be doing. I consider the house and my child to be my JOB. But you don't get paid you say, uh, yes, I do get paid. R goes out and works and provides for this family so that I can stay home and raise our daughter, he gives us anything we need, and takes great care of us. And that is my payment. Plus every once in a while T slips me a bonus check, kisses, hugs, drool, something slimy down my shirt. She's always generous.
So take a look at the link, and try to implement some of those things in your daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment