Image Map

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall is here!!

Princess T and I have really been getting ready for fall. I've been trying to do a little bit of decorating around the house. I love holidays and I always want her to remember that they were fun and we had a great time preparing for them.

Here's what she and I did yesterday. She helped a ton! HA! Maybe next year she'll help even more.

She carried the ghosts down the drive for me!

And here's what Mommy worked on during naptime.

T found these at our local park and brought them home with her.
It adds a nice little fall touch to the house for very little money. Got the frames at Target for $2 dollars. Although I would like to paint them a rich gold, so that will be a few more dollars. Not too bad, I also plan to reuse the frames closer to Christmas, maybe with some holly leaves in them. Also this idea came from Pinterest, and it is officially my first finished project from that site. I LOVE PINTEREST!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment