Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What sets your soul on fire?

When I decided to sell Thirty One my #31why was pretty simple, as a new SAHM I wanted to be able to contribute. Even just a little. My goal was to pay for one grocery trip a month and to be able to pay for the extra things that my daughter and I liked to do. 
It has since changed and evolved, I'm paying for much more than just one grocery trip a month and feel like a contributing member of my household. 
My why is now bigger than me. It includes other people. 27 to be exact. 
27 women who are taking charge of their life in one way or another. Some who have small goals and some who have large goals. 
Watching these ladies work hard to achieve these goals is what sets my soul on fire. It pushes me to work just as hard. 
Seeing that hard work payoff is my new why.

No comments:

Post a Comment