Image Map

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The last monogram for the rest of my life..

So, I'm getting married!! We're already practically married but we're making it legal. Here's our engagement picture. Watermarked so no one makes us into a meme! We're silly. And it's fabulous.
















Anyway, the point! The super amazing thing besides marrying your best friend, is when your last initial doesn't change!! All my beautifully monogrammed Thirty One bags will still be relevant!!! But I did go ahead and order a Zip Top Organizing Tote with my future last name. How could I resist?? They were on sale!! It's beautiful and I love it and I'm obsessed with it. And the best part is the look on "the Man's" face when he saw it. It warmed my tiny baby heart.















Now I just need some wedding themed Thirty One note cards!!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking through your posts-- you have great tips for 31 consultants! And then I saw this bag and squealed a little too loud-- Bandy is my maiden name! Congrats on gaining the best name in the world! ;)

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra that is a crazy coincidence!! How fun!! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete