Image Map

Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm a junky person

I struggle with being junky. I junk up my car, my room, my purse, my life! I'm messy and I admit it.
BUT in my old age and especially now that I'm in charge of another human I am working very hard on changing my habits. Starting with my house first of course. I've started following The FlyLady. She's amazing and if not for her Crisis Cleaning Podcast my house would never be clean and ready for "The Man" to get home from work.
"The Princess" and I are working on changing our habits, we're both starting from scratch, her because she's a tiny kiddo and me cause I have bad habits.
We've each got morning and night routines that we follow, post on that soon, and I'm attempting a new routine to keep my car from getting out of hand. I just cleaned and detailed it and then realized that my console always looks messy because I keep so many little things close at hand. Lipstick, mascara, pens, money, you name it it's junking up my console. SO... I had this brilliant idea. I'm keeping everything in a Thirty One Soft Eyeglass case! TaDa!!!

So far it's working out really well. I throw everything I "need" in it and then either leave it in the console looking all cute or throw it in my bag when I get out. And if "the man" needs to drive my car he just throws it in the little pocket thing.
SUCCESS!!

Now.. if I could only find my sunglasses.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment