Image Map

Friday, March 21, 2014

Are you a quitter?

I've always been a quitter. I'm not proud of it. I hate it about myself. But I just always have been. When something got hard or didn't come easy anymore I'd quit.
So it's no surprise to myself or anyone around me that I almost quit selling Thirty One.
I would sit at home with my daughter and whine (in my head) about how it wasn't working for me. Doesn't that sound funny? Sitting around whining because something wasn't working? Rather than going out and making it work. I think I expected people to call me to book a party. Thankfully my lovely director who I hated then and adore now refused to let me quit. She gave me a little tough momma love and I got off my tuckus and got busy. And you know what? She was right. When you work this business like it's your job, it will pay you like one. When you work it like a hobby, it's going to pay you like a hobby. End of story.
So when I stopped whining and started working my business and life in general thrived!
I've never regretted NOT giving up. But I know I would have regretted giving up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment