Image Map

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Versatility man!

Most great inventions are born out of necessity. Not saying this is a great invention but it's certainly made my life easier. I have a Thirty One your way jr cube in my pantry for my baking needs. It's stuff that I don't touch every day so I had a lid on it, but a few of the things I've been using a lot lately. And I kept having to pull the cube out and take the lid off and find what I need (it was so time consuming, #FWP). One day apparently I tossed the lid to the side. Next thing I know I started stacking the things I was using the most in the lid. IN THE LID!! And that's when the idea formed. Lids aren't just for lids! I can totally do this on purpose! So I put the lid beside the bin and there lives the things I find myself reaching for a lot. Ta Da! I always say that Thirty One products are so versatile, and they really are, you just have to use your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment