Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stop it with the Susie Freaking Sunshine already!!

Do you have that facebook friend that seems to just emit sunshine and lollipops constantly? Do you want to just punch them in the throat? I know I do. I have a friend or two like that. And I love them, if I didnt' I'd delete them. Also I enjoy stalking them. But it always makes me wonder... Is their life truly that perfect? Do they take their morning poo and fill the toilet up with pure gold? And then donate it to the less fortunate?
Or are they hiding something.
Do they have to say constantly how perfect their life is so that they don't have to admit that they have problems?
Or do they just want to make sure all us common folk know they eat, sleep, and breathe amazingness. . .

For some people I think it's the latter. They just need people to know how awesome they are. But guess what? We're all making fun of you. Because it makes you seem like a douche. Every once in a while stop smiling, show that you are human and that you have a bad days like the rest of us.
Cause constant happiness is creepy. It makes people uneasy.

(disclaimer, I know sometimes I post about how awesome my life is, because it is!! But I also do my fair share of bitching!)

No comments:

Post a Comment