Image Map

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My childhood self would be so embarrassed!

As a kid when i fantasized about how awesome it would be as an adult i never imagined I'd look forward to trash pick up day so much. I do. I hate having a full trash can. And I try to shove every last bit in there before I take it down. No trash left behind at my house! And if you ever want to know what the end of the world looks like, come see me on a day I realized I forgot to take the trash down!! It sucks! It's the worst. I stay depressed for days. And kick my own butt for my thoughtlessness.
So on a day that I have a full trashcan watching the truck pick it up is like Christmas morning as a kid! So much excitement! And such hope for that empty trash can and what I can fill it up with this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment