Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I love to organize!

I love organizing. Does it stay that way for very long? Not normally. But I'm working on it. One of the great things about Thirty One products is that they are so functional it's hard to lose control. So I'm hopeful. This week I've remade my whole pantry and also my car. Two areas of my life that were a wreck! I am super happy with the results! I just want to sit and stare at the finished product!
I hope this provides you with a little inspiration to tackle your problem areas!

First things first, start off with a little free credit to spend! I decided to host my own party so I could take advantage of double hostess credit month. My favorite month of the year!! So I had a bit to spend!
I plotted and made a rough draft of how I wanted my pantry to look and what I would be storing the most. That way I didn't end up with too many or too few bins. Plus I wanted to monogram them for added cuteness! Did I mention I like to plan?

So I had my list and I ordered my product! Then came the long wait. Not really long but when you are this excited it felt long!!!

It all finally arrived!! I stared at it for a moment and then got to work!
 My before was a wreck! I can admit that. And I think I let it get even more wrecked because I knew it was about to get amazing!
My after. It's beautiful, functional, and everything I hoped and dreamed it would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment